Popular Posts

Monday, August 16, 2010

Tony's 1967 Mercury Cougar -- an update







Hi folks -- right now I am visiting my daughter (Lisa) and son-in-law (Tony) in Escondido, CA. While I was taking a nap today, in a bedroom next to the garage, I heard a bunch of noise. It was Tony taking the seats out of the Cougar, or at least trying to, as he temporarily lost a socket in a bad spot under the floor pan. Finally he got the sets out and it is time soon to weld in a new drivers side floor pan. Here are a few photos of the car's engine and the job that faces him next!






2 comments:

  1. Hey Tony how do you get to the nut to loosen the bolts holding the seats in?
    I am trying to do a similar project as the one you are doing here. Any clues for me?
    greenad89@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete