Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cats and Cars

Hi folks -- enjoying our cat "Blackie" the other day got me thinking about cats and cars. There was the time we took our evil black cat Dixie for a ride and trip to a waterfall where she promptly clawed the hell out of  Kaye. Then there was our cat Yellowbole who pissed on the floor of my 1969 Karmann Ghia repeatedly because I left the window open at night, undoubtedly causing the floorboard to rot out, which I found out while driving through a rain storm on I-10 in New Orleans. In New Orleans we had a litter of kittens that went by the name Eeny, Meeney, Moe, Jack and Bingo. One of the black ones- we'll call him Moe -- hid in the wheel well of our Ford Pinto, traveled with Kaye across the Mississippi River Bridge to Tulane Med School, waited for her all day, then was run over after she left. A few years ago my prize cat Bonnie sneaked into grandma's garage and crapped in the seat of my Porsche!  Here are a few cat photos for your enjoyment.




2 comments:

  1. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things.
    salvage motorhomes for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow the steps given here to download, install and activate microsoft office 365 on your pc. Activate Microsoft Office using www.office.com/setup.
    office.com/setup
    office setup
    www.office.com/setup
    office.com/setup
    office setup

    ReplyDelete