Popular Posts

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Cars and Coffee, Saturday Morning, August 29, 2015, The Greene, Beavercreek, Ohio.

Hi folks -- gosh, I haven't been getting out much this summer. So this morning I finally made it to the top floor of the west parking garage at the Greene in Beavercreek (off of I-675, Exit 10). I got there late and much to my surprise there were many cars of all types there, and a real mob of people. Many newer cars, and eclectic mix of foreign vehicles, including many Japanese brands, And LOTS of you people!!! I'll go again in two weeks now that I have discovered this venue, but I m going to get there between 8 and 9 a.m. this time. Here are some of the cars I ran across today:

This 1952 MG-TD -- also in the following tow photos -- was a nice car for sale at a reasonable price (asking $13.5K). Certainly a driver, the car looked like it was in very good shape for that task, and the price seemed about right. Little body nicks here and there, but overall I think one could have great fun driving this car -- and maybe even be the start of a road trip adventure.



An interesting hot rod made with plenty of creativity

A 1940? customized Mercury. I loved how the owner kept the essence of the stock dash with its gauges.

a 1965 Beetle that is totally unique

Another Beetle, for the off road!

No comments:

Post a Comment