Popular Posts

Friday, May 27, 2016

Cars & Parts Mega Swap Meet and Car Show, Springfield, OH, May 27, 2016

Hi folks -- spent sometime at the Swap Meet today, although all I bought was a lemon and cream fried pie from Amish folks.  Hot today (up to between 87 and 89), but since tomorrow's forecast includes the possibility of thunderstorms, I decided to attend opening day. Since my knees are giving me so much trouble, I had a hard time getting around and then concentrating on the various vender tables. One thing I noticed is that there are lots of folks in their sixties and above who have trouble walking. Plenty of people using electric scooters.

ONE TIP FOR  THOSE FROM OUT OF TOWN -- INSTEAD OF EATING AT THE FAIRGROUNDS, GO ONE EXIST WEST ON I-70 TO OH 72.  GO RIGHT AND WITHIN .2 MILES THERE IS RUDY'S. BEST BARBECUE EAST OF THE MISSISSIPPI ( SO THEY SAY!)

A couple of photos from todays event:





No comments:

Post a Comment