Popular Posts

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Tesla Sales in Norway

Observations from Ed, who is traveling through Norway:

This is hard to believe, but guess what the biggest selling brand car is in Norway now.......yes, Tesla.
Nearly 25% of all new cars now sold in Norway are 100% electric.  There are Tesla's everywhere and we are talking the expensive one.  If one buys any new car that is not electric the government tacks on 50% of the purchase price as a tax.  With 100% electric cars the government forgives the tax plus one is allowed to park an electric car in any garage that typically requires parking payment.  In addition, if one buys a Tesla or other electric car here one gets "free" electricity at government-run charging stations.  What a deal?  As a result even the common middle-class person here can buy what in our country would be $70,000 for a Tesla S.



Tesla Model S Burns to the Ground While Using Supercharger in Norway




1 comment:

  1. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.กระบะ มือ สอง ราคา ถูก

    ReplyDelete