Popular Posts

Saturday, November 18, 2017

A Ford Model A in Wurzburg, Germany


A Model BB


John, were were in the city of Wurzburg today and I saw a car that should appear on your blog but didn't have my camera with me.  Spotted on a street was a gentleman driving a Model A Ford.  He parked and I engaged in a brief conversation with him.  Seems he's owned the car for many years, kept it running, drives it a few times a week when the weather is good and then when the weather gets really bad in January and February he stores the car.  Really a startling sight to see and when I saw it I took a double-take.

Wurzburg is a city we've never been to and was very interesting as it was 90% destroyed by the British in air raids.  

Other than the Model A we've seen no cars of interest.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment